好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-4 03:01:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
谦虚的美德白癜风初期治疗古时候就有,但是今天具有这种美德的人却是少之又少,这是什么原因呢!我看还是今天的人为生活所迫,变得越来越浮躁造成的。   

现在无论是大单位还是小单位,不管是大老板还是基层干部,对待上司的话都是不作分析,全部接受,而对于下级的意见或建议,无论有无可借鉴性,均会予以否。这样的结果,只能是上级作决策不再考虑是否可行,拍脑袋闭门造车的东西越来越多,而真正对单位,对老百姓有用能够切合实际的决策反而没有。下级也不敢再提意见建议,就算是偶尔有,那也是按照上级装点门面的需要为他们量身定做的,没有任何实用价值,即便是单位有一个敢提愿提建议的人,他多半会被同事们当作异类,被领导者看成刺头,他们的建议百分之百不会被采纳,他会被人背后当成疯子,弱智,神经病,脑子缺根筋,没有人愿意和他做朋友,却会被人说成是性格孤僻,孤芳自赏,受到领导的冷嘲热讽和同事们的孤立排斥,他的下场肯定会非常的惨,最后自己会死的莫名其妙。这样虽然领导者自己觉得很爽,手下人都对自己是敬若神明,自己的决策能够不折不扣的执行,上级部门和主管领导也很满意,可能一个职务升迁也发生了,后任的人会萧规曹随,不在有新的办法。这样子的话,领导人职务升了,员工们的奖金多了,但是单位的效益却在下滑,这是为什么呢,因为单位上上下下的人都在掏空心思迎合上司,对于单位如何发展却是无人在意。如果这单位是行政事业单位的治疗白癜风专科医院话,那对员工却是没有什么影响,受伤的只是接受它服务或者管理的老百姓。如果是企业或者是自收自支单位的话,那这个单位就离倒闭不远了。   

一个单位如此,一个家庭也大致和单位差不多,一个家庭的家长,男的或者是女的,他们在家中大权独揽,对其他任何家庭成员的想法和意见都不能接受,他们只能接受自己的决策,如有人有半点不慢,对待小孩子则是拳打脚踢,对待大人则是因人施策,看人下菜,对老实人则是连哄带吓,让他们白癜风怎么医治服服贴贴,对于有点头脑而且难缠的家庭成员,则会用实惠堵他的嘴,让他们说不出话,对于这两种方法都不奏效的,那他就会哭哭啼啼的,装出一副非常委屈的样子,唯恐别人不知道他为家庭所作的无私牺牲,对于最最难对付的一类人,他会用爱和孝顺来说服你,实在不行,他就会使出锏,那就是请来救兵,族中长辈或者舅家大佬出面弹压。无论如何,他就是要全家都遵从他的意志,长此以往,他就不会听取任何家庭成员的意见,而认为自己的决定是英明无比,别的人不敢也不想再提意见,这样子,表面上看起来家庭和气的很,他洋洋自得的以为能应家和万事兴的古训,岂不知,家中人早已离心离德,家庭的崩塌已经是迟早的事了。   

单位和家庭都是按领导的意思办事,上级不谦虚,没有接受不同意见的胸怀,没有不耻下问的谦虚精神,这个国家何尝不是如此,我只是希望全国的人,都能少一点浮躁之心,多一点谦虚的敢于愿意接受正确意见和建议的精神。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-4 03:33:39 | 只看该作者

Miss you, in the deep autumn night

put the rays, a variety of colors to recover the human world down. I'm not Kua Fu, not chasing the sun. I sit on the stone, the warm sun stone, in which there are stopped. I am waiting, waiting for the moon to illuminate the flower slide into the deep sky dark desolation.  < br   > gradually, boundless black from the tree in the hole, from the bottom of the deepest lake, from the land of the gap,air max pas cher, from the old crow burnout,air max homme pas cher, darting out, over pressure,hogan outlet, from all sides to squeeze me, eyes began to diversion block black regiment, like Black Ghost. < br   > < br   > slowly, the dark night engulfed the world all. Then, in the cool autumn wind to the winner's attitude,chaussure tn pas cher, swaying,hogan outlet online, the have the hustle and bustle of the earth shake into one quiet dream. < br   > < br   > the bend hooks of gold son pierced the darkness. Leaked the pieces of gold, awakened by the grass between the worm and the worm Waltz and sang, who's gonna dance with me, and for the night add some vitality of life, to dream of adding some mysterious color. < br   > < br   > around black step back,goyard prix, eyes tell willow, yellow chrysanthemums, the broken bridge, the day I had countless times, touch the scenery. < br   > < br   > late at night, the dream deep, deep into the worm dance sing not to depth, insects do not sing, a sleepy whisper.  finger flowing thoughts, cold screen telling acacia. Tired,coq sportif femme pas cher, stood up and opened the window. Cool autumn wind fluttered my hair,air max 90 baratas outlet, raised the wisps of attachment, the deep attachment is the whisper of dream and flowing hair tip, opened a lot of dream of flowers.  autumn leaves off, in the corner, in the corner and curled up cold. In the lonely night,air max pas cher, in the autumn had just arrived at the corner of the shade, I was alone, think you,outlet hogan online, read you, you are recalled,hogan outlet, a Ren Acacia overflow Xinhai, heartache, sorrow, worry, a term from the Shang flooded his head.  misty night, wind howling, dream Mimi,moncler outlet online, who at heart?
Time: 2012-09-23 10:01 prose sources: the original prose author: Xinglin master Click: sunsets retracted Xiaguang recover in the world in a variety of colors, down the mountain. I'm not Kua Fu, not chasing the sun. I sit on the stone, the warm sun stone, in which there are stopped. I am waiting for -->, etc.;The