好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 10:07:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
近段时间读到一则新闻:“一个班级40名学生,三好生有30位,再加上进步之星、体育之星、阳光之星等,全班都有奖。”   

一个班级75%是三好生,是属于表扬教育的泛滥。一个班级按比例评选三好生,其目的是榜样作用。让学生有竞争意识,使孩子向最好的看齐,在德智体美劳各方面做得更加完美。有比较,有竞争,才是督促孩子进步的动力。如果人人都是三好生,孩子就失去竞争的动力,没有比较、没有竞争就没有斗志。   

目前,初中毕业升学需要综合素质评价,需要孩子成长记录袋。孩子的成长过程需要一定的奖励记录。三好生成了升学需求和家长的“要奖”期盼。学校在评奖问题上也很尴尬,家长的迫切要求,孩子的确不错,每个孩子都有其闪光点,都有特长,于是,“三好生”泛滥。   

表扬教育泛滥令人担忧。孩子都在表扬声中长大,没有受到挫折,没有受过委屈。一旦遇到困境很难接受,出现情绪低落,产生偏激行为,造成无法想象的后果。一直受表扬的孩子形成的性格,往往是“老虎屁股摸不得”的弊端。他们敢于在课堂与教师对决,将自身的不足都归咎别人的失误。用褒义词是“自信”,用贬义词就是“自负”。   

表扬教育的目的是培养孩子树立自信。但孩子过分自信变成自负的时候,还要表扬教育,那就是南辕北辙偏离了教育方向。自信不是盲目自大,自信不是目中无人。自信是自知之明,正确对待人和事,正确分析成功和失败。自信是一种健康的心理素质,败不萎靡,成不骄傲,持之以恒地坚持努力。现在泛滥表扬教育出现负面效应,培养出一批内心脆弱,自以为是,甚至狂妄自大的一代。   

表扬教育是针对封建礼教、棍棒教育等极端残酷的、伤害孩子自尊的条件下提出来的,目的是保护孩子的天性,使孩子能顺其自然、合乎规律的健康成长。而今,表扬教育也走向极端,使“虎妈”和“狼爸”有了一席之地,让他们也有标榜自己教育成功的机会。这样的教育有点“返璞归真”,从终点又回到起点,有反复轮回的感觉。   

教育规律与大自然规律一样,需要阴阳协调,适可而止,不可泛滥。大自然有山就有水,有阴天就有晴日,有白天也有黑夜。晴日太多成旱灾,雨天太多成水患,风调雨顺才是好气候。教育亦然,表扬教育太泛滥也会造成“夜郎自大”;棍棒深圳白癜风医院[/[url=http://www.xhy1s1.com/bdfdt/zlcs/m/1375.html]深圳白癜风医院url]深圳白癜风医院教育太苛刻也会摧残孩子的健康。适中教育是最科学的教育方法,人人都知道,但把握这个度不是说说而已,需要对孩子的个性有透彻的了解,根据孩子的实际性格进行教育。(发表于《瑞安日报》)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 20:44:11 | 只看该作者

Useful only excellent

the boy from acting very amazing, yes, can use the "amazing" word to describe his cleverness. 4 years old,hogan outlet, he can read dozens of Tang poetry, grade two, you can accurately make the junior high school math problems. < br   > < br   > which made his parents happy like crazy, they unanimously decided to: let the boy a good learning, other all are shall be disregarded. This is a Chinese style education, the boy is such a high way forward, the way a youth road stride forward singing militant songs,hogan interactive outlet, publicity. < br   > < br   > my senior year of high school, the boy suddenly very silent,hogan outlet online, very frustrated, grades plummeted, anxious parents, but and helpless. Finally, the boy only admitted to the local a second-class bachelor degree, majored in computer. < br   > < br   > the boy is very calm, he seemed to mature many,nike tn soldes, Ke collect many, he refused to parents to repeat the suggestion. < br   > < br   > before school. The boy and his parents had a long talk time, the central meaning is: in the past, is to study and learn. Now, he will learn to be useful, holiday, he won't be back home, in social practice activities. Parents seem to understand that the boy from the primary school, has been learning, learning, and then learning, the other, the boy really do not know much, metaphor, said: hands-on ability, communication skills...... Dull, parents feel the real reason for the sudden silence of the boy.  < br   > so, starting from the second boy main computer technology which a: database knowledge, he believes that this will be the most promising,hogan outlet online, the use of the wide field. Most of his time is spent in this area, and,air max homme pas cher, in the holidays,scarpe hogan outlet, his theory with practice, in the city of different software companies practice.........  four years, parents in the help of friends, the boy went to the research institutions of a big city practice. Really, this from a second-class university students scientific research institutions leadership look not on. Due to face, give him some information on the database,goyard prix, said: 3 months to complete on the line, and then give you write an internship identification.  < br   > after the end of practice, leadership said: graduation later work here, the higher authorities of the agencies is very strange: This is a a lot of >
Related Articles:

In the win

Girl and you are together, you need to love dearly

Lock time The imprint is engraved on my heart.

But the five years I most of the time consumption in wonderful raising baby, eat and drink Lazard sleep, even growth and education, etc., is certainly expends painstaking effort. Always think so, to see their own children, although very tired, but it was worth it, I desire she grew up in my scientific parenting, don't ask her for the future how prominent, but beg without regret my duty to her growth.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表