主题

好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-5 21:52:10 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

那是一个不怎么热的下午,雨刚刚停了,太阳又露出来了。雨后的空气里弥漫着淡淡的泥土香气。像这样雨后爽心的天气,我大口大口地呼吸着空气,不知为什么,我感觉自己好像缺了氧的鱼儿,突然飘浮在了水面上。我家鱼缸里有四条鱼,阴雨天里,我发现鱼缸里的鱼儿,那样浮在水面上,嘴儿大大张着,一下一下地急切地闭合又张开……   

很显然,这是一个极好的天气。接着,天空中又刮起了微风。   

当时,我走在大街上,令我心神飘荡的时候,眼前的人群中出现了可爱的人儿。莫明其妙,我突然自恋起来了,我觉得人的自恋情结往往是无法自控的,就像进入了极佳的情境迫不急待要大声呐喊,难以用正常时的模样表现一样了。   

那个时候,真的,我的长发正在我的腰际间的摆动或是舞动,女人能够感到自已最飘亮时的自信和自恋。比如会过份的夸大我的皮肤,最白最白的那个人的皮肤当然是我,最最美丽的那个人除了我没有其他的人等等这样在想像的极乐空间中遨游。自恋极致的我心神飘荡了。天啊,我突然有想飞起来的感觉,两只脚踩在云中,可能是孙悟空踩的七彩云也说不定啊!   

然而,我看到了那个男人,我低头看向地面,地面有许多被雨水打击过的痕迹,这样的创痕一下把我拉回到了现实中。那个时刻,那个男人很骄傲地看向别处,我突然很想哭。街上竟然有那么多的人啊,我不能哭得出来啊!   

很显然,这个男人有一种与众不同的东西存在,为什么他会女性受检者月经期间请勿做妇科及尿液检查让我如此狼狈?他身上的那一套皱巴巴的牛仔服,还有一条蓝花的小围巾,看上去非常非常得脏,可他还是那样的吸引了我的目光。我心里知道我不恨他,甚至我很想认识他。   

真的,那个时候我的心仿佛不再是我的,那颗心突然变作了什么东西,我说不清楚了。我情不自禁走向了他。其他,准确地说我并不是情不自禁,我要去他身旁的那个站台等“10”路车。而他刚好移步往站台。   

可能这就是所谓的缘分吧?我们几乎同时坐在了站台上的椅子上。我非常喜欢我的城市,因为站台上有摆放的椅子,这浪漫的小城市的街道干净得没有一丝的灰尘。平安福是用红绳打结出来的,高高地从道路两旁的电杆上垂下来,风中摇摆着,五星红旗插在道路的两旁。我一天更比一天地喜欢这座城市。   

我看着身边这个人,他刚好也看了我。他的脸已经被晒得不能用“黑”来形容了,有的地方有白颜色。而他的嘴唇严重缺水,白色干枯的死皮下面已经出血了。我这才发现原来他是一位途步者。   

果然是与众不同了。   

不过,那个下午真的是特别特别的好。因为这个很吸引我的男人主动跟我招呼了。   

“你好,请问出城的车是几路车?”   

“出城?”天啊,用这样奇怪的词的人还真是第一次碰到啊!   

“出城嘛?是你要离开这座城市的意思吗?”   

他冲我点头并回答我,“是的,我来克拉玛依已经有一天了,晚上出城。”   

“哦,为什么?你不喜欢克拉玛依吗?我的城市多好啊,干净,我很喜欢我的城市,你不觉得这里英国路虎BAR青年帆船学院队船长布兰迪·摩恩表示很浪漫?”   

“可能是你住在这里,所以你比较喜欢。”他真诚地笑着说完了他想说的话。   

他很真诚,真诚的让我有些冒火了。“你不觉得这座城市浪漫?你看这些飘亮的平安福,还有这些小小的小红旗。”我一边说一边指给他看。   

他仍然是真诚地笑着,他的笑很明显是在否定我。“可能你没去过其他的城市,大城市里的这些东西要比这里……”   

我真得很想哭,在我看到他后我就想哭了,这次更加的想哭了。但是很奇怪,我却不想从这个人身边逃避离开,我觉得这个时候的我也很奇怪,无法沟通的谈话我想继续下来。   

我大胆地看着这男人,我想跟他继续说话,我想知道他想要表达什么东西,他要表达的东西是不是我所不知道的。   

“请问,你是哪里人?”这次是我先问了他。   

可能是一位孤独的徒步者的缘故,可能是想让人知道他,所以他竟然没有回避这个问题。接下来的时间,几乎是他一个人的说话时间。之后,我知道了他的情况。   

他,今年24岁,上海人,辞职,离开家已经一个月了,一个人途步,已经走过了全国三分之二的城市,他的下一站是新疆的石河子。   

若不是看到他的装扮以及他疲惫的模样,我可能不会产生怜爱之情,因为更多地欣赏了他的胆量和与勇气。   

“为什么不与别人结伴而行?有伴的路上一定容易一些啊!”   

他还是真诚地笑着,他说:“其实我并不是一个人在途步,全国有很多像我这样的人,途中,我们会自然而然结位。我的前一站是西藏,与我同行的是一位甘肃的朋友,我们结位而行,我们才分开刚刚一天,嘿嘿!”   

我终于忍不住了,我说:“你好,你可以把你的背包放下来的,这样背着会很累的。”很显然,我们的谈话进行得越来越顺利进入南京中考网查看更多最新中考网信息啦!   

徒步者又裂嘴笑了,嘴唇上的血好像多了一些,“没关系,马上车就来了,放下再背上很麻烦的。再说包里也没什么重的东西。”   

看着他干裂带血的嘴唇,我从我的手提包里拿出一瓶还没开启的矿泉水,递到了他的手中,他接过去大口大口地喝着。喝完,他说:“谢谢。”   

我问:“你这么长时间离开家,家人一定很担心吧?”   

他说:“我的家人不怎么担心我,因为我经常离开家,家人已经习惯了。”   

“现在出远门很化钱吧?一定化到一万了吧?”   

他笑了笑说:“不瞒你说,我这次只带了不到两千,现在没怎么化尼?”   

我很惊诧,他看见我的惊诧,笑着说:“你看,”说着他把手里的矿泉水举起来,“其实,路上有好多的好心人在帮助我们这群途步者。我很珍惜像你一样的这些好心人。我住的地方大多是偏远的山村,因为村庄里的人还没有被大城市的冷漠同化,他们仍保留着中国老百姓那种善良和纯朴,他们愿意收留晚上无家可归的人住宿。。像喝啊吃啊,有时我一天只吃顿也可以对付,看,你不是还送我一瓶水嘛!”   

不知为什么,听着他这段话,我的眼睛里真得有了泪水,因为我听到了久久没能听到过的话,“中国的山村里还没有被大城市里的冷漠同化,他们仍保留着中国老百姓那种善良和纯朴,他们愿意收留晚上无家可归的人住宿。”   

这时,我看见了他雪白的牙齿,像黑人一样,因为皮肤黑,一口雪白的牙明显被暴露着。今天的这个时刻,一个美好的记编辑评语能去旅行吗?旅游真好!~(作者自评)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-5 22:08:29 | 只看该作者

The Brit Awards will be part of the memorial tribu

,hogan outlet online
according to foreign media reports, the thirty-second British Music Awards will soon be held in the UK in February 21st (that is, Beijing time February 22nd morning). Recently,tn femme pas cher, the Brit Awards organizers announced in the night of the awards set up tribute link,hogan scarpe outlet, to death last summer genius jazz singer Amy Winehouse (Amy Winehouse) and just more than a week ago leave our American pop diva Whitney Houston (Whitney Houston) salute.
it is reported that the thirty-second session of the British Music Awards will be held in February 21st at the British local time at the O2 stadium,hogan outlet, the British Independent Television 1 (ITV1) will be the whole show that the night of the awards ceremony. The organizers recently announced an invitation to the British popular popular singer Adele, R & amp; B Diva Rihanna,sac goyard pas cher, Coldplay and the newly minted popular wit ed Sheeran,hogan sito ufficiale, attended the Brit award presentation ceremony and served as guest performers.
The Brit Awards will be part of the memorial tribute to Whitney Winhouse

Broo

Honglei Sun was forced by his parents forced dad o

No money w

First, every day I have a different state reflected, secondly I think media reports out of things with their views and perspectives, at best, is the media in the eyes of Wu Xiubo, so with my little relationship. Many times you think of Wu Xiubo's literary or profound or act or that is your point of view.
prada borse outlet[url=http://www.buzzscore
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-5 22:14:41 | 只看该作者

The world's top two rich six generations of beauty

grab her "things", is the man, but the rich man.
hot appearance, with style,hogan outlet, quality of male desire,ray ban pas cher, the achievements of Pris Hilton in Losangeles social circles illustrious fame. Born February 17, 1981, the Hilton Hotel Chain Group founder Conrad Hilton's great granddaughter, "with a gold spoon born" of Paris, now already the social circle of the Reds.
they are a big family, set thousands of pet. The glory of the family,air max pas cher, the accumulation of natural wealth. Prominent names,wholesale mac makeup, for all to create the possible. As the heir to billions of assets, they are called "the richest single women".
< p > from the Greek shipping beau Starr Voss - Neah Coase III,scarpe hogan outlet, to the Greek ship king inherit Paris - Latixisi, surrounded in Paris next to the rich kids never stopped. She was called the "Hollywood first sought after". This is not to say that she is more popular in Hollywood, but said that she is the most "robbed" ".
< p > and when Donald asked "if a daughter for a magazine photo shoot,hogan sito ufficiale, you will feel", the real estate speculators said: "I believe that Ivanka will not to do so,hogan outlet online, although her body is very good indeed. Indeed, if she is not my daughter, I really want to date her."
< p > she don't even have to mind his father likes and young girl dating habits, jokingly said: "as long as he is dating girl than my brother on it. But now he was nervous,stylo mont blanc pas cher, because my brother is 22 years old, which means that he can choose more and more small."
first name: Ivanka Trump
she is most men's hearts "stunner".
however, single is not meant to be alone. LV, Hollywood,nike tn homme, real estate tycoon, the Greek ship king...... Colourful private life, cynical attitude,ray ban pas cher, more than their industry concern. Only the lack of the warmest wishes from the priest.
second: Pris - Hilton
< p > in the British "Sunday Times" interview, the billions of dollars worth of wealthy daughter expressed their confusion, said really don't understand why in some people's eyes, oneself unexpectedly will is a "big chest no brains and the blonde fool". In fact, she is a very smart, successful businesswoman, "you can say that, in this world, I am the one and only. Every age has different blonde icons, such as Marilyn.
< p > she is the only heir of $21 billion in assets,golden goose outlet, and Ivanka trump on their evaluation is the "father" of lovely daughter. In her eyes, the famous New York real estate magnate Donald Trump is "the most successful entrepreneurs,hogan sito ufficiale, I'm trying to follow him, learning his bit by bit".