积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 21:42:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

“绣娘千针万线十字绣绣出梅兰竹菊君子情,秀才半角全拼千字文文现油盐酱醋生活浪花”,这是我撰写的一副自题联,它反映了我和老伴儿退休后的主要生活内容。   

老伴儿喜爱十字绣,我喜欢写文章,人家送我俩“绣娘”、“秀才”雅号,赞美我们的晚年生活。   

老伴儿迷上十字绣,度量制式库始于2008年年初。我们新购居所,我欲买几幅书画装饰厅堂。老伴儿说:“现在流行十字绣,让我来绣几幅风景吧,一来少点花费,二来自我陶醉。”她的想法挺实在的,我非常赞同。一天傍晚,我和老伴儿走进三江小商品市场的一间十字绣店铺。热情的店主小黄姑娘给老伴儿传授了绣技要领。接着,左挑右拣,我们购回了一大捧心仪的十字绣绣稿。   

十字绣这活计,线细针密,小幅的几万针、十几万针,大幅的几十万针甚至上百万针,颜色也有几十种,甭说绣,就是看,也让你眼花缭乱。我非常佩服老伴儿的胆识和那种韧劲儿。自从购回十字绣,她便足不出户,一心扑在绣稿上。不到三天,老伴儿的首件作品《水蜜桃》问世,她开心得脸如水蜜桃一样红。   

妻唱夫随。每当我看到老伴儿全神贯注、飞针引线的样子,总想为她做点什么。她没时间看报,我就把她喜欢的文章选好,读给她听;天气炎热,她汗流浃背,我就为她拧一把毛巾、倒一杯凉茶……“十字绣绣好了,功劳也有你的一半!”老伴儿这话已说了不知多少遍。   

功夫不负有心人。几年来,老伴儿先后完成十字绣作品数十件。你看那水灵灵的《水蜜桃》,让人馋涎欲滴;组图《梅兰竹菊》,君子情,品质高雅;山水画《旭日东升》,祖国山河,气势磅礴……“工程”最大的要算《清明上河图》,长两米多,宽一米有余,走针一百二十六万,耗时近十个月。为了美化新居,老伴儿付出了许多。老伴儿的“杰作”还呈现在我们的老师、同学和亲朋好友家中。长者过生日,我们送上《百福图》、《百寿图》,表示祝贺;晚辈喜结连理,我们将《真爱永恒》、《快乐每一天》画匾挂进他们的新房;同学和亲朋乔迁新居,我们赠送的礼物是十字绣《金玉满堂》或《年年有余》。小女婿是西班牙人。去年十月,我们在女儿女婿的陪同下去西班牙会亲,带给亲家老两口的礼物是老伴儿亲手绣制的一套五幅十字绣《京剧脸谱》。京剧是我们的国粹,我们把它带到了欧洲,也算为传播中国文化作出了一点点贡献。   

“绣娘”巧手装扮庭院,“秀才”拙笔描绘生活。   

我自参加工作起,就与爬格子结缘。当秘书时,一天到晚写文章,走上了领导岗位,仍不肯放下笔杆子。2007年,我退居二线,可谓“准退休”。自此,我的人生来了个大转折,走上了由写公文、写新闻到尝试写散文、写小说的文学创作道路。为了方便快捷地写稿发稿,我还学会了使用电脑,运用多种输入法编辑文字。   

近年来,我已撰写散文、小小说百余篇,发表于国家和省、市级报刊和网络媒体,有的还获得国家、省据了解、市级奖项,获奖文章亦被收编入书。我写的纪实性散文《检痴》,在征文活动中被中国检察官文联和中国散文学会评为优秀奖。2013年,我出版了首部散文集。因为大部分内容反映的是我们生活中的“油盐酱醋”,亦如生命长河中泛起的浪花,故取名《浪花》。几年来的文学创作,成绩虽微,但它给我的生活增添了斑斓的色彩。去年,扬州市作家协会吸收我为会员,给了我在文学创作道路上继续走下去的信心和力量。   

我撰写的散文,多系对亲情、友情、爱情的感悟和赞美。写作的过程,实际是一种享受。我徜徉在真挚而温馨的亲情、友情、爱情之中,感受到无比的幸福和快乐。去西班牙会亲回来后,我连续写了两篇散文,把中西合璧的别样温馨呈现在大家的面前。我的散文,也有部分是写游记的。我和老伴儿经常外出旅游。每次游玩回来,都要写一两篇游记,叙见闻,谈感受,抒情怀。2010年上海世博会,我和老伴儿五进世博园,先后写了四篇散文,也算是为宣传世博作了一份贡献吧。我是一名退休检察官,可能基于职业的缘故,创作的小小说,多以反腐倡廉为题材。每写好一篇,都请老伴儿给予点评。老伴儿阅后,夸我把贪官的嘴脸刻画得入木三分,鼓励我创作更多更好的作品,为反腐倡廉出力流汗。   

久坐电脑前写稿,对视力有影响。我经常写稿到深夜,老伴儿心疼并诙谐地劝我:“不要光叫我保护眼睛,你也要注意,要知道‘心灵的窗户’是对着开的噢!”我被老伴儿说得心里热乎乎的,只得恋恋不舍地关闭电脑。   

老伴儿其没有持有本公司股份绣十字绣,升华了志趣。我搞文学创作,陶冶了情。我们的生活快乐而滋润,充满着阳光。   

春暖花香,莺飞草长。老伴儿又走进十字绣店,挑选新的绣稿。我也有了新的创作题材,描写人间真情,歌颂美好生活。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 21:56:03 | 只看该作者

Zhang Ziyi micro-blog original text

4 November day, Zhang Ziyi a fan on the microblogging shelling "Jiong exploration with the wind" is sodden piece,hogan interactive outlet, caused the dissatisfaction of other users, netizens criticized Zhang Ziyi fans quality is very low. Subsequently, Zhang Ziyi for the maintenance of the fans on the micro-blog expressed dissatisfaction with the users to give a counterattack".
Zhang Ziyi fans "with the wind": the shelling embarrassed embarrassed by the exploration of beauty this is a movie you cannot tolerate. The director wanted to go mad with lens attached to the face of the numerous close-up actors to define low cost films! Each talk a little business, there will be some offensive vulgar boring show. This is definitely a bad enough to make you quit,scarpe hogan outlet, because I really do! No shadow of fear,hogan sito ufficiale, full of hostility,scarpe hogan outlet, strode away! China film, wash sleep!
Zhang Ziyi's dissatisfaction with the fans called &quot,hogan outlet;low quality" and the users of the pinch to persuade them to take it easy
Zhang Ziyi dissatisfaction with the fans were called "low quality", and users of pinch (picture source: Zhang Ziyi micro-blog screenshot)
Zhang Ziyi responded: anything you say I. What a big big wolf has seen! I have no other ability,hogan roma outlet, but can! But you said that you have my powder take it easy! Not to offend so many people! It is not? I wish her sweet dreams! Greetings to you and your family!
user replies: Zhang Ziyi's ultra low quality powder,air max 95 france.
] Zhang Ziyi Fan Bingbing Chen Hao Click to enter the entertainment circle most affected actress (Photos)
Zhang Ziyi ridicule: but not all Xian can wash sleep! Don't kill a stick! Pain,tn femme pas cher, you say?
Zhang Ziyi (picture source: data chart)
[
Zhang Ziyi micro-blog original text:
Related Articls:

Xi'an World Horticultural Exposition trump nursery

The singer smiling for charity for disabled childr

Karen Mok

Through the experience on the development of narrative, reflects the character of Mongolia people's mapping. With the narrative poetry of freehand brushwork in traditional Chinese painting, parallel time interleaved structure, with the shock through the music, modern and ethnic integration of dance, real dynamic choreography, the classical features of clothing, eye-catching dazzle light, broad picture vividly displayed.
uggs sale[url=http://www.advancedn
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
板凳
发表于 2016-5-7 02:54:38 | 只看该作者

The telescope's story

The telescope's story
"if you look at other people's privacy,nike tn femme pas cher, I'll get you!"

"seriously,hogan outlet, I need your help."

"said,hogan outlet online, we also pull the useless doing!"
   "opposite you No. 3 402 there are a couple of you know?"

"I don't know where to! What do I do all day long, strong brother! You come on!"

"the girl has been missing for 6 days."

" -- said you have a junior high school students live right in criminal across, he will actively cooperate with the police work, the own only 30 square meters of single room available to criminal police surveillance, afterwards as long as a letter letter of commendation is. "

"you mouth how mutual loss? Not for the police,jordan pas cher, but for the police. Anyway, do you work every day is on the opposite side of the big girl daughter-in-law,hogan outlet, incidentally at a glance."

"no,tn pas cher, how can I ah! In the report is also a moral category, only education condemnation,air max pas cher, not to!"

"you bad,louboutin pas cher, I do not!" < br   > Orin comrade, I now to the identity of a people's policeman requirements you cooperate with the police, all to the overall situation, not ask! Well, that's it! I still have work, you have to do a good job! This is the man's information."

"police comrades, this job subsidies?"

"I invite you to the three day meal!"

Related Articles:

In the life of the the

Queen (15848 words)

Every one of us is a small node in the net. Throughout this network into a major event has a unique feature, that is, "mind" carefully. They are good at "insight to" make of his big advantage, they are good at cooperate with others and eventually reach their purpose, they also cutong social way, easy to get someone else's tripartite balance of forces to help.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表