主题

好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-6 21:56:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

今天是国家批准设立“中国南京治疗白癜风最好的专科医院航天日”的大喜日子。46年前的今天,我国第一颗人造地球卫星发射升空,“东方红”乐曲响彻天际。东方红卫星设计寿命15天,之后失去联系,但它至今还维持在一定的轨道遨游,北京有天文爱好者还拍下它掠过天空的画面。1976年12月24日,在东方红卫星成功发射6年零8个月的一个阴云翻滚的日子里,我与我的20多名伙伴,搭乘军车从附近的县城开进航天城,开始了为祖国航天事业奉献的生活。那时候根本没想到,这一来,就是一生,就是转眼就过去的40年。   

我们是作为服务保障人员分配到军人服务处武汉治疗白癜风专科医院哪家好工作的。我的第一份工作是理发员。我的师傅有的来自上海北京,他们是这个名叫“东风”的航天城组建时从全国各地各行各业海选来的技术与思想表现精英;有的是为了团聚跟随爱人从大城市调来的,他们的爱人有的是高级领导,有的是抗美援朝战场上屡立战功的英雄。还有两位师姐,他们是部队领导的子女,原本是安排参军的,结果因为文革中林彪一个“一号命令”,单位搞疏散,他们一批人的参军梦被打破,只好当了服务人员。那个年代人们的好处是,所有人都非常平和地干各种工作,没有高低贵贱之分。而且,我们的工作还受到从基地首长到战士家属的高度尊重。记得我做服务员的时候,多次服务过老红军、老八路、老解放以及抗美援朝战场上下来战功卓著的领导,他们非常和善,来到理发室像长辈亲人一样跟大家拉家常。印象深刻的老首长有基地刘绍先政委,他看我们窗台上有花,就说他在“一所(曾经苏联专家住所,现在的东风宾馆)”住处有令箭荷花,让我们去拿几枝来栽。他每次来都由女李师傅服务。李师傅技术好,态度好,也会讲话。另一位给我留下印象的是时任副司令兼参谋长张朝易,他来过几次后每次专门找我给他剃光头。我本来见到他那刚硬花白的头发很害怕,架不住他一再鼓励:小伙子,没事,割破了就当交学费,别怕。他和气地问我的家庭、我的想法等等,让我慢慢放松下来;下次来我也敢问他曾经都打过什么仗了。他说他抗日战争时期在燕山打游击。参加了解放战争抗美援朝,然后就到基地来了。他说话轻描淡写,好像说别人的事情一样,说得高兴处哈哈大笑,声音震天。我还想问问他其他故事,可是已经刮光了头皮,他要走了。临走他拍我的肩膀说,小伙子不错,好好干。那时的我幼稚极了,听了慈祥的老八路的话深受感动,暗自下决心一定把技术练好,把服务工作做好。那年五四前夕单位开大会表彰先进,突然宣布我为基地优秀团员,我和好多人都莫名诧异:单位没有报我的名儿啊!会后处首长说,这是基地会议上张副司令提议的,说你干得好。我心里那份感动,整整鼓励到现在。   

我们的工作是服务,但我们的服务与身边的事业息息相关。每到试验任务紧张的时候,我们单位都会组织流动服务车到各个参试点号去服务。除了给参试人员送商品,还送服务,诸如理发、修鞋、照相、无线电修理等行当的技术能手就带着工具到一线去现场服务。流动服务也不那么简单,首先要克服的就是路途遥远,当年条件所限,大家只能坐在卡车车厢里。春秋时期还好,到了冬寒夏暑季节,或者戈壁滩上风沙连天的时候,对面望见的人就变成土猴一般。当时我们军人服务处的任务是“养人、服务”,提出的口号是“为科研试验任务服务,为场区军民服务”。所谓“养人”,是要尽量安置随军家属,保证没有社会依托的这个“独立王国”里试验一线部队人员安心工作。总之一句话叫做,一切为了试验,一切为了成功。作为航天城特殊的一分子,所做的一切工作,围绕的中心都是发射试验、都是航天城的建设。   

我在服务岗位工作整整6年后,被领导推荐、组织选拔到机关工作。从财务科到政治处,从机关到基层,直到现在回到机关。40年来,工作岗位换了好几个,但为科研事业服务、为军民保障服务的性质没有变;40年来,由一名工人成长为一个负责一些工作的干部,由师傅等先辈传下来的热忱服务、不计得失、无私奉献的精神没有变。40年的经历让我明白,所谓英雄出自平凡,正如我们所在的航天事业一样,无数与我一样的士兵、职工、家属在不同的些屑岗位上,从事着服务、种植、做饭、卫生、绿化、巡道等看起来与惊雷一声震天响的发射没有多少关系的工作,但在航天工程这个万人一杆的事业中,哪一样工作都需要有人来做,缺了哪样都不能保证试验发射的完美无缺。   

想想倏尔失去的青春年华,想想一生都与戈壁为伍沙漠为伴,想想几十年如一日做着普通得不能再普通的工作,想想与伟大辉煌那么近又那么远,想想由于参加到航天城这个封闭保密的环境中工作好多年、连相距不过二三百里的父母身边都难以回去尽孝,也曾产生过失落与追悔。但是,每每听到相识相熟的朋友谈起我所在的地方南宁治疗白癜风专科医院哪家好时那种敬仰的目光,又觉得所有牺牲都非常值得。所谓尽忠难以尽孝,是此谓吧。假若人的一生只能做一件事,我想我再选择一次也不会后悔我今天所做的工作;假若让我再做一次人生选择,我可能还会选择在这个四周荒凉的戈壁深处工作。   

牺牲从来与收获相伴。我与航天事业相伴40年,收获也很多。我收获了工作的快乐、付出的心安,更多的收获是每当看到航天事业巨大发展时的自豪与骄傲。我的一些“第一次”颇有特点。我现场观看第一次发射试验是1980年5月18日那个中午,在戈壁滩上仰望我国第一枚运载火箭“飞向太平洋”。当时并不知道,那是件划时代的事件;只知道看着运载火箭冉冉升起,听调度广播说发射成功的时候大家雀跃兴奋地往天上抛帽子。再就是观看过神舟飞船一到十号发射现场,还有神舟七号、十号垂直转运的现场。说实话,观看发射等待的时候真不短,也很熬人;而观看到的发射升空实况只有几十秒。然而每次乐此不彼的观看,是因为心中有那份热烈与寄托,还有心中不断增加的对自己献身一生的这片土地的热爱。与外地人们千里迢迢赶来看热闹相比,内心深处受到的触点显然完全不同。   

更多的收获,能从父母身上得到。父母生前都以我在这个地方工作为荣。在允许向亲人传达工作单位的时候,我才跟父母说了自己所在的单位,以及这里从事的是什么事业。从此,他们生活中像有了新动力,更加为儿子自豪了。尽管我只是个做服务工作的,但他们不这样认为,觉得自己的孩子每天的工作与天上飞的家伙有关
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-6 21:59:17 | 只看该作者

With the mind to experience the book

With the heart of the book< br   > with the heart to understand book a circle of soft halo, a cup of bitter tea, a roll of difficult to address the thread bound Chinese books, dominate one quiet night, sleepless night, push the window listening, wind shallow sing, night whisper, that is how comfortable enjoyment! Knowledge of boundless and boundless, book is like a leaf boat, carrying every Explorer floating in the waves. Some people sit is just a piece of paper, drift, soon come to a big splash, he was quietly submerged in the tide; and some people riding is a thick book,scarpe hogan outlet, raised the unknown sail, hung found on the bottom of the anchor, the tree has the strong will to fight,golden goose outlet, a test of the storm surge, experiencing profound and extensive sea; so in brave the wind and waves in the book has grown, and success...... "I see more charming castle, I see I should be green," I cherish books, the book also understand me. I love the book, the book also I, without the other, each other smile, it is a quiet and prosperous world. - the book in my life, such as Valentine's day, do not meet,chaussure louboutin pas cher, have lost restless feeling,ugg soldes. "Lover", accompanied by the day, and my heart is steadfast, the mind is quiet, time drift, is full of the taste of happiness. There was a time when sitting in the courtyard of the tall cedar tree, and grandma together, snuggle her shoulder, holding that suffused with faint scent of ink book, ear promising wind swept, quietly reading that beautiful words, heart again and again is that affects the plot of the story... "I find with books on the" books of the day is full. I like the feeling of gently touching the book,hogan outlet online, sometimes the book in his arms, quietly closed his eyes, feeling happy and so. In fact, when I was young, I do not like reading, it should be said that there is no interest in the book. I do not understand why people read every day, do not understand why the book is so attractive. In elementary school, the teacher asked parents to buy books for us to read,goyard pas cher, my mother I bought the Anderson fairy tale, this ID first carefully read the book. This time, I found a lot of fun in the book, know a lot of truth. From then on, the book came into my life. I have fallen in love with her, not with her day hand is not the industry how to boil over. There is an invisible force of books, like a magnet, that is holding on to me. I am unable to put down, often into & quot; sleepless nights &amp,scarpe hogan olympia; quot; environment, also is precisely in the book first opened the my heart, with the story of magical flying into the mind world, leave the first ancient cannot recede imprinting. My book of heroic self sacrifice deeply in awe of the heart, those who hate the bad guy mean and having no sense of shame. From the book, I read the diligence, kindness and justice, but also read the rise and fall of human history is uneven. Is the influence of infection,tn requin pas cher, it is education. I often in the boundless sea of knowledge roaming, feeling as if a long drought every rain, like a dam spillway, torrential, the in the mind have a a very happiness. From the book, affect my life put it down in black and white, let me understand politeness; let me work hard; let me light life. It can be said that the book was sent by God to save mankind. If I lost my book,!Related Articles:

Have a nice home _1113

The third

Childhood memories _3

Now think of the scene, still can feel the strength of unity. Crowds of rioters overturned parked the car in the street, the hands of the stones as the murder weapon and smashed the glass shop grab light in the shop all the valuable things; glass smashed buses, will people dragged off and on the streets of innocent pedestrians together to beat.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表