主题

好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-7 23:00:44 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

回忆,过去,总像一个囚湖北最好的白癜风医院笼一样困住不知所措的我们。逃不开,也挣脱不了。总是和回忆里的人纠缠不清,藕断丝连。以前不相信时间会抚平一切,总是想着南京治疗白癜风最好的专科医院心痛的感觉那么清晰,时间又怎么可能让内心平静呢?   

直到后来才发现,回忆里过去的那些人,离开后的思念,也并没有那么强烈,回忆中,牵强着的是我那不甘心,不肯面对。回忆也变得不再那么可怕,过去了的,也没有什么不能面对,心也不再随便的痛。而困住我的,也并不再是囚笼,而是我自己。试着学会放开回忆,也是放过自己,过去已然过去,我又何苦为难自己。   

渐渐不会再将曾经对某人的亏欠放大化来惩罚自己,因为相信那个人能开始更好的生活,遇见更好的人,他快乐着,我又何必庸人自扰。也不再因为某人曾经深深的伤害而浅怀感伤,因为我相信自己终会遇见让自己笑的人,而不是哭。也不会因为喜欢了很久却没得到而惋惜,因为我深知感动不是喜欢,所以学会不再勉强。也渐渐不再为谁的离开而悲伤难过,因为知道,该失去的终会失去,一直留下的才是值得珍惜的,离开的人也会遇见更好的朋友去陪伴他们,不管是不是我,都该为他们开心。   

可能是长大了,所以很多事都释然了。曾经伤心欲绝的事,现在想起来会觉得很幼稚,但不后悔,因为是这些乱七八糟的事成就了现在的我,现在的更好的我。   

有人说,我过得好累,也有人说,我过得那么没心没肺。我只是笑笑,并不作答。累,是因为我经历的多,看到的事情多了,也就容易让原本完好的心,变得伤痕累累。没心没肺,只是我自己觉得,没有什么过去不去的坎,过不去的坎,永远是心中那道坎。既然已经累过,那我又为何继续累着,还不如没心没肺,自己能快乐些,身边的人,也能感染着快乐起来。     

过去就让它过去,毕竟我们回不去。不要让那些没得到,或者不想失去的不甘心打扰我们太原治疗白癜风最好的专科医院的生活,阻止我们向前的脚步。因为只有告别过去,才会看见崭新的未来,那里有更好的人等着我们,何必守着不属于你的一切,抓不住的沙就扬了它。然后向前走。你要相信你会遇见更好的,因为你是善良的独特的自己。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-7 23:25:26 | 只看该作者

Youth, moonlight and stars

,chaussures tn pas cher
clock but pull me,michael kors site officiel, I looked at the pointer slowly drawn circle and circle, as if the tree rings,hogan scarpe, as if the bloom of flowers, but also as if the death of silkworm.
so I can't be sad, though I will leave,hogan outlet online, the moonlight is always cold. If not treasure drip, can at least take a cup of drink. And let me climb out of the warm bed, to try to wait for the dawn of the first dawn.
when youth is away from me,hogan outlet, the darkness before dawn, only me, and they are still in place.
last night, the window with a beam of light and specifications.
melancholy, melancholy oh. Too much meditation let me forget the mood, action is a little slow, so that the pace of losing the game. Also stopped, standing on the white wall in the dark, listening to my own heart beat.
Jingwo
is to be sad, do you want to cry?
Time: 2014-05-06 &nbsp,hogan outlet online;   &nbsp,chaussure tn pas cher;   read: Source: netizens recommend people Su Xi
passion of youth, the gorgeous sky boundless moonlight.
with them,hogan rebel outlet, the world is so beautiful, I love, longing for!
if the time moment, three thousand and six hundred seconds, thirty-six thousand days, a more, such as blowing the powder as trassient as a fleeting cloud. < >
< p > was a cold night, day long,chaussure tn pas cher, with I together included that a long time, as if it had been silently waiting for you, to it you hope one eye, only one eye is forever.
and in this difficult sleep, who is, and left for a few seconds, in a hurry, leave me, leave this love it.
wandering
I want my youth to die in my silence, walk away from my fingertips, day by day, and the hour of the day. Years such as Jin ah, out of the window in the dilute cable wind seems to have in my sad, micro railings rusted bars is in the side, moonlight instantly become desolate. Sometimes I imagine,hogan outle online, raised his hand, touch it, ice, cool like tears through the snow drops in the palm of your hand, unexpectedly can feel the loneliness.
I was lying in bed, looking at the bright windows, very quiet around. This time always let a person very easily sense. Sure enough, when the scattered moonlight is neat cast in the pale wall, actually seems to be a color -- it is a gorgeous elegant, but from the inside reveals a warm color.
wait,le coq sportif pas cher, wait, wait. Waiting for the most is a long, will let the life out of sadness. Slippers on the tiles,tn requin pas cher, a small whisper, I guess this is the clock tick and sound to a higher low! After all, they are in the night is discovered something.
only one eye, I fell in love with the moon, the moonlight in silence.
house white moonlight on the ground, the white porcelain is very smooth, but in the middle of the month in a light map. I dressed, wandering, thinking this is waiting for the.
- in order not to forget the memory of Related topics:

I was in t

I like your sense of humor! _

For a dream

raw muscle long meat, spleen and kidney, spleen strong kidney, work like yam. Where the body belongs to the spleen kidney two loss to win the weak, can eat as a tonic and nourishing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|网站地图|帮助中心|商务合作|法律声明|诚聘英才|联系我们|
Copyright © 2010-2012 惠州夜网论坛 (www.0752snyw.com)  版权所有
官方QQ:2030314199  邮箱:2030314199@qq.com

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表