好友

积分
级别
8 论坛元老
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2016-5-1 22:13:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

在写下这些东西之前,我给自己倒了一大杯红酒,仰头喝下一大口,希望借着酒意,回忆起这么多年的一些爱情往事。   

我恋爱的开端在现在的小孩眼中肯定是晚恋的典型。高考毕业,才开始有人追求我。总结起晚恋的原因,我到现在都觉得和外貌有直接的关系。好吧,我承认哪个男生都不想和一个留着运动头,穿着肥大校服的的假小子谈恋爱。感谢高考的来临,学校对发型和衣着抓的不那么紧,女生蠢蠢欲动的爱美之心可以泛滥。自从我头发长及可以扎起马尾,某班的班长开始默默的追随我,几乎每次可以在餐厅离我不远不近的地方看到他。其实我很享受这种被但对于一些孩子来说人守护的感觉,正如料想的一样,高考结束后的第二天,他发短信和我告白了。比起短信告白,我更喜欢情书,令我遗憾的是,直到大学毕业我都没有收到过。这段感情并没有持续多久,因为高考志愿的不同,我们被不同的学校录取了,随后便再无来往。   

不得不提的是,高中时代我暗恋过一个男生,从今天开始这将不再是一个秘密。这是一个怎样的男生呢?他给人的感觉坏坏的,痞痞的,很会哄女孩子开心,唱歌特别棒,篮球打得也好,在我心中,他就是一个阳光大男孩。那时候,我没有足够的勇气去占有这么一个男生,更何况,我怕被拒绝。现在想想有什么可怕的呢,运气好一点,他成了我的人;运气坏一点,我们成了陌生人。我至今仍记得,高中毕业第二年的班级聚会,我见到了暗恋的他,始终记得他看到我时的不可思议的表情,还有那句玩味的话:要不咱俩在一起吧。当时,我心想发型真特么重要,老娘也算美女一枚好吧,都被高中铁律这只刽子手扼杀了。最后的最后,自从那次聚会之后我们再无联系。大学时我还偷偷加了他人人,毕竟暗恋过一段时间,哪能说忘就忘。看到他有了女朋友,过得很幸福,虽然内心很不爽,但也只能祝福了,即使这样,我仍不忍删掉他,直到毕业后不再上人人,眼不见心不恋。   

上大学后,我留起了披肩长发,穿文艺女神那种必备的长裙,开始学着走气质路线,果然我的桃花君开始眷顾我。我也欣然接收了男生的追求,谈过几段恋爱。我是很听话的孩子,我相信了学长学姐们那些“大学恋爱不长久,毕业即分手”的真言,并坚定地践行了这些真言:我享受这些爱情却没重视这些爱情。其中有一段类似伤痕的爱情。我喜欢上了一个坏坏的痞痞的时尚男生,好吧,不得不承认我对这类男生毫无抵抗力,至今遇到这样的男生我都会不自觉的多看两眼。这段爱情是我付出过真心却以被甩收尾的,像极了安徽台引进的泰国虐心电视剧。我用光了我所有的爱意,我给他写了很多情书还有情诗,和张爱玲一样低到尘埃里守护这份爱情,一个月后结果却被短短的几个字“没有新鲜感了”打破了我所有的幻想,这个可恶的臭男人。爱情就是这么不公平,谁认真了谁就输了。从那以后,我再没有给谁写过情书,不再说爱,爱在我心中代表了一种承诺,承诺了就必须践行。这种义无反顾的付出,我怕了。   

毕业后,爱情不再是爱情。爱情和上床更多地联系在了一起。很多男人花言巧语的哄骗你,给你承诺只不过是获取你更多的好感,滚床单才是最终目的。能碰到珍惜你爱护你的男人,真的好很难。有时候遇到自己喜欢最新的分析结果显示的男生,在那种不可抗拒的情境中,在这个男人还没有明确关系前,就先献出了自己。这时候,我觉得自己很傻,为什么不先要个名分?可是,事后冷静想来,要了名分又有什么用。为了得到你,男人的话言不由衷得多,事后呢,照旧翻脸不认人,说不联系就不联系,说分就分。管你爱的死去活来。我渐渐的明白一个道理:为什么奢求这样一个名分呢?岂不轻贱了自己。和男人上床前想清楚,上床要心甘情愿,不要有所图,更别希冀他对你负责任。你爱他,他爱你,恭喜你收获了爱情;你爱慕了他,他不爱你,也不算坏事,起码他是你喜欢的人,不是什么癞蛤蟆,更何况他也免费服务了一晚。这样想来,各不相欠,心里自然轻松许多。   

我们的爱情和被爱的人无关,爱就爱了,哪有那么多黯然心伤。别做哭哭啼啼的林黛玉,要爱就哄哄咧咧的爱一场,无论天崩地裂;不爱就分的干干脆脆,守好自尊,离开得潇潇洒洒。编辑评语回首爱情不堪,留些念想,引些共鸣(作者自评)
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

好友

积分
级别
2 注册会员
沙发
发表于 2016-5-1 23:33:03 | 只看该作者

Ash in the dust

Time: 2012-08-25 18:29 prose sources: the original prose author: "Patsy" click: world any story, as the story of dust in the ashes. This is the reason why I have the title of the book. This want to put all the stories are written in the winter, because I like winter quietly with a sad Ning -->
any story in the world, like the dust in the dust of the story. This is the reason why I have the title of the book. Wanted to write all the stories in the winter,hogan sito ufficiale, because I like winter quietly and with quiet sorrow; but, life is written in time a little bit of ink, it needs the purpose of accumulation of attitudes reflect the value. < br   > < br   > the University before those only know his family difficult course, give me writing sad color; after college,sac goyard paris, in the face of many are just beginning to face the reality, heart full of disappointment and confusion with the reality of a huge gap, to my writing a little melancholy feelings. < br   > < br   > the creation of the dust in the dust "in the process,hogan outlet online, in fact, every time I add some content, as if just in a gray area put into a grain of dust. Ash dust lake, people's life,tn requin pas cher, if only floating no precipitation,tenis asics masculino, sooner or later will feel sad lonely; ash is not our true burial,air max pas cher, everything will be journey in the most perfect silent ending.  "ash in the dust" in the most written about the fate of misery. As the inside quote Shi Tiesheng "dead not anxious,hogan sito ufficiale, let you go,hogan outlet, sooner or later the fate". Once his own experience to a serious illness, look at death,comprar new balance baratas, I did not Shi Tiesheng so open-minded, I just simply want to live; in the past, I think if he unfortunately passed away, was found, I'm so sorry to my parents, they hard to support me so much,hogan rebel outlet, is to let me in sickness leave?? And they've never had a concern for their son's age. Change for who,stylo plume mont blanc pas cher, to see the most close to the people love to hurt themselves will be sad, and never leave.  to dust in the dust, in the desolate desert or ancient ashes keep quiet forever.  "dust in the dust" (Collector's Edition) a book printed in August 2012. Thank you very much for the prose online, the signing of prose online so that they have a greater power to create,hogan sito ufficiale, but also to thank the prose online so that they have their own first book. From Lan Xining to patsy.  Zambia (prose editor: rain Mei solo)